Saturday, May 6, 2017

Its here


Well I tried for this weekend to not fly by and already we are at Saturday night. *Deep Breath* 
Well since my last post I have done all my tests and received the results which showed the cancer has spread to my lymphodes in my arm pit. 
I am officially diagnosed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Stage IIIa  with HER2+
I am asked "How are you often" My response always seems the same "Fine. OK, Tired" 
I never want to freak anyone out and say what I want to say cause I know they are being kind and supportive. I also know alot do not know what to say. I know when I had friends or family going through stuff like this it was always hard to find words. But I always let them know I was here and was loving them and would always provide them with something if it was within my power. So I know alot of people in my life are the same way now with my diagnose. 
But I can say I am scared out of my mind! 
I hate being sick ... drives me crazy ... I have a business I want to run and work at while it is season.
But I already feel the weight of the disease and I need to learn to balance my work and sleep better. 
Almost like when I became a mother and mom told me to nap when the baby napped. Now I need to sleep when I am not working that way I can use my energy for DQ and have a successful season before you know it winter is here. 

So 36 more hours and I start Chemo. 4 different drugs: T, C, H, P .. They stand for: 
T - Taxotere (docetaxel) 
C - Carboplatin
H - Herceptin (trastuzumab)
P - Pertuzumab (Perjeta)


Out of all the side effects I am worried about vomiting the most. Hair loss of course I dont want it. Yeah its only hair but if i hear that anymore I am handing the next jerkface the razor and telling them to shave their heads! 
x




The Bills are starting to add up and it makes my jaw drop but my life is worth every single penny needed to make me healthy again. I am ready to fight every second of every day. 
To everyone praying for me, thinking of me, sending me sweet gifts and flowers. THANK YOU! 
I been asked many times for my address which it is just easier to send to DQ cause someone is always there to accept the package. 
Northbrook DQ 2770 Dundee Rd. Northbrook, IL 60062 

LOVE TO YOU ALL!!




2 comments:

  1. Sweetness... I am here anytime for you so vent cry yell scream or whatever you feel you have always been there for me... you don't have to say your fine ok or tired cause I know you CAN say what you feel.. I'll always be here.. love ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many good medications to combat the vomiting...try them until you find the one that works for you! Marinol is good for nausea & appetite, haldol is amazing for nausea. Weed, they say, is best.
    You have a great team behind you to combat the side effects. You have a great team behind you to love and support you through this most significant trial, you are being prayed for constantly, we believe that you are a fighter, a warrior for your health, we believe in YOU! I am so glad this blog allows your true voice, feelings, and thoughts as you brave this journey. You are never alone! And your honesty and courage are, without a doubt, helping another through their battle.

    ReplyDelete