Sunday, April 16, 2017

This week!


I dont think this week could have any more going on in it. On top of DQ getting busy and trying to keep up with cakes and my normal stuff. I have EKG on Monday, Tuesday new ice cream machine being installed, Wednesday procedure for my chemo port (Which I was told I have to take it easy for a day or two cause it is going right above my right breast and it will hurt) Then on Friday is the big day it is Pet Scan and MRI day.

I am nervous for the results for Friday ... I am scared to know if it has spread... I am probably going to cry like a big baby knowing if it has not spread. Not knowing if there is cancer in any other part of body though is weighing heavily on me.  I can tell I think about it to much when I am alone.

Yes I am a positive person, I stay happy most of the time, and yes I am determined to kick Cancers ass. I am driven by running the family business and saying I BEAT CANCER! But there are times I am sad as hell and just want my mom. I think it is all crazy to me because Mom and Dad moved, and my sisters are moving ... I have DQ to run and want to keep it successful but CRAP I have Cancer too.

I been feeling good I just dont eat alot ... I have to make myself eat. I am just not hungry. I also sleep alot. I get very tired very easily. I just keep thinking of my Aunt Nancy the most. She is My moms sister who passed away at 48. In May 2000, Nancy passed away from Breast Cancer and 9 Brain Tumors. My doctor feels that the same cancer I have is what she had because of how aggressive hers was and quickly it all happened. So I know I have angels on my side and I hope they been putting in good words for me.

I will keep you all posted on the next steps in my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment